Sunday, November 27, 2011

Jayce's Thanksgiving Program

Oh this is so late, but we've been busy. The week before Thanksgiving, Jayce's class at his preschool had a little production for all the parents.  It was super cute and I even cried a little bit.  I've never really seen Jayce perform before and I was just really proud of him.  He did a great job and he was so excited that we came to watch him sing. After they sang their songs to all the parents the school had a little feast set up for us all.  All day long, Jayce was glowing with excitement.

 We started out with this.
 
 We were formally invited to attend his school program!
 
 He walked in and was all grins the entire time! He was most excited to see that Daddy got to come!
At the end of the program, they did a turkey countdown and Jayce is getting ready to run :)
 





 Did I mention that he did a great job?! He was the cutest little one there! I know I'm biased, but I am one super proud Mama!!!
Oh and then our other little turkey wanted to put on her own show too.  While we were waiting for Jayce's class to come out, Ryleigh was playing "Peek-a-Boo" behind the scarecrow and had some people laughing.  She didn't want to be left out in all the fun.  She's a super cutie also!
 



We all hope that you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

Love the Shirts! You're sooo creative!