On Wednesday while my mom was here, the day before Thanksgiving...we decided to stop in Annapolis to do some site seeing. We had to go up to Baltimore to pick my dad up that evening so it was a nice place to stop. I had no idea before we go there that it was the capital of Maryland. HA! The weather was really nice in Lexington Park before we left, so the kids were wearing short sleeved shirts and pants. I brought jackets for everyone, but wow was I surprised by the weather when we go there. I guess a cold front had come in because it was a little bit rainy and it was too cold to be wearing short sleeved shirts! I guess I'll learn my lesson! But we still had a good time. We got to see the Maryland State House, which is the oldest state house that is still used today. We also got to see the Governor's House and some cute little shops.









0 comments:
Post a Comment