Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful!

November is about so many things...but it is especially about remembering what we are Thankful for.  A friend of mine gave me the idea of putting up a Thankful Tree so that the kids and I can discuss what we are thankful for and really give them an understanding of what it means to be thankful.  It was such a great idea and the kids have done a great job! I've been much more impressed with some of the things that they have come up with.  Next year, I might change it a little bit, but we are definitely doing it again!! Some of the things that we are thankful for: Mommy, Daddy, my brother Jayce, my sister Ryleigh, our new baby sister Brynna, toys, dinosaurs, sunshine, Jesus, Nana, Pop, Grammie, PawPaw, Aunt Steph, The Boys-Dylan, Colin, Noah, Uncle Jeff, God's grace for allowing us to start each day over, Chick-fil-a, Daddy's job, new friends, our new house, and much much more! With Mommy's help, the kids and I have come up with lots of things that we are so thankful for in our lives!  So here's what our Thankful Tree looks like now with so many more leaves than it did the first day that we started!


Photobucket

0 comments: