Monday, July 16, 2012

4 Months Old


I have been awful about posting about Brynna.  She's so getting the short end of the stick.  So I wanted to make sure I posted about her being 4 months old even though it's been a couple weeks. Brynna is a great baby.  She's a great nurser which a complete change from the other two. She has started waking up at night once to eat, but I love the cuddle time.  We've quit swaddling her and I think that has something to do with it.  She didn't like being swaddled anymore where with my other two they stayed swaddled until they were like 6 months old.  So now she's trying to figure out how to sleep by herself.  We are always on the go and so she isn't a very good napper during the day.  She cat naps.  So I've been trying to be at home in the afternoon so that she can learn to take a long nap during the afternoon.  It's been tough, but I hope that it's starting her help her. 
*At Brynna's 4 month check up she was 13.125lbs (50th percentile) and 24 1/2 inches long (50th percentile).
She is currently: 
-in size 1-2 diapers
-in size 0-3 month clothes
-nurses every 2-4 hours (depends on when she's awake or sleeping)
 -thinks her brother and sister are hilarious
-smiles big time when she sees Jayce or Ryleigh
-gets excited when Daddy holds her
-loves to snuggle her blanket
-takes a binky to sleep, but sucks on her fingers during the day
-puts toys in her mouth (the other two did not do this much at all)
-has discovered that she has a voice
-can roll over from front to back if she really wants to
-is very close to rolling over from back to belly
-can wiggle all over her playmat, I put her in one place and she is completely turned around and on the other side of it 10 minutes later
-loves the bath and swimming
-loves to be held
Here's some pics of our sweet 4 month old princess
 4 months of pure yummy goodness!!!



                             1st Time at the pool                                     What the pool does to her :)
                                                                                                  First time eating oatmeal
Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

Absolutely Adorable! Just like your other 2! Miss you guys!!!