skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm almost all caught up. So here's what we did on the 4th of July. We invited all our friends from our life group to our house to celebrate our free country. We are so lucky to have made such great friends so quickly. I am still in awe as to the amazing friendships we have created here. It was so nice to get to catch up with everyone after being gone for so long. Everyone brought food over to share and we had a big cookout. There were even some fireworks that were shot off at one point. Here in Maryland there are some fireworks that are illegal. Like you can not have any type of black cat fireworks or roman candles or bottle rockets. If you want to see fireworks you pretty much have to find somewhere that they are shooting off big ones. We opted not go to looking for those that night since we were going to go to the Maryland Bluecrabs game on Friday where they would see fireworks. I am late on this post, but we do hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!!
1 comments:
LOL! I love Brynna's face!
Post a Comment