This year we were in Houston for Ryleigh's birthday and since most of her friends are in MD we decided to have primarily a family party. We had it at Chuckee Cheeses. I have mixed feelings about ever doing it there again. I feel like we were rushed the entire 2 hours for our "scheduled" party. The first part of the time the kids were supposed to play and use their tokens. Then we had to round the kids up and have the "party" part of it. In that hour, they brought out Chuckee Cheese, did a little show, kids ate pizza, cut the cake, ate cake, did the ticket catch and we were supposed to open presents, but we ran out of time. Then if there was time left the kids could use the rest of their tokens. Luckily, there were no parties after ours, so we could stay at our reserved table. So the kids finished up their tokens and Ryleigh opened her presents. She had a great time, but I don't know if I will vote to have a party there again.
The pretty birthday girl!!! I can't believe that my sweet little princess is THREE!!! Time has just flown by!
All birthday princesses need their birthday crowns.
She asked Nana to make her a princess cake and Nana delivered. She loved her cake! She loved that it was pink, had a princesses on it and had a princess crown on it. Thanks Nana for a great cake!
0 comments:
Post a Comment