Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Check me out!

So I was looking through my blog book from when Ryleigh was a baby and saw that I had posted about her rolling over, so I wanted to make sure that I posted it about Brynna too.  Brynna has been rolling over for a few weeks now, but it still is neat to watch her do it.  As soon as I put her on her back on her playmat,  Brynna almost immediately flips over to her belly.  But then she soon realizes that she's on her tummy and starts to scream.  It's a vicious battle. I flip her over and she flips herself right back over.  SO she needs to figure out how to love her belly if she is going to continue doing this.  Even though I've seen this two times before, I still love watching them grow and develop. 
 


And in this last picture, I put her in the middle of that green mat on her back.  She rolled over a couple of times and ended up where she is now.  I couldn't believe it! She doesn't roll over from her belly to her back very often, but clearly she can do it :) 
When she's on her mat now, she scoots around in circles.  She's slowly getting stronger with her arms.  I hate to say it, but she will probably be crawling not too long from now. YIKES!!!
Photobucket

0 comments: