Thursday, July 12, 2012

Trip to Texas-part 4


While we were at Grammie and PawPaw's house, Uncle Jeff got to come and stay with us for a few days.  He lives in Louisiana and he hadn't gotten to meet Brynna yet.  So we got to do some fun things with him too.  Jayce and Ryleigh LOVE playing with him.  I'm really glad that we got to see him during this visit.  While Jeff was in town, we decided to celebrate Father's Day with my dad since on the actual Father's Day we wouldn't be there.  So what better way to celebrate than dinner and bowling! It was a lot of fun.  This was the first time I had ever taken the kids to a "real" bowling alley.  They enjoyed it, but I'm pretty sure they like kid bowling or Wii bowling better. 
 






 Happy Father's Day PawPaw! We sure love you bunches!!



I love this kid and all his fun expressions! 

 Her too :) She's so fun and crazy




 
Photobucket

0 comments: