Ryleigh has been sitting up really well lately, so I decided to try to give her a bath with Jayce. The first time I did it, Layne was working that night. I can't believe that I tried it then, but it was just what needed to be done. I was very surprised that everything went super well!!! Jayce loved having his little sister in the bath with him. He loved being able to pour water on her head, even though Mommy said not to. He enjoyed just being able to play with her and spend even more time with her. Ryleigh loved it as well!!!! She thought that being in a big bath with big brother was just awesome!!! She liked how he had toys in his bath. She didn't mind having water poured on her head. She thought that big brother was just so much fun!! So we've started this. They are now taking combined baths and it makes it soooo much easier on ME!! I do have to do some planning before they get in the bath. I have to get both towels, both diapers, and I have to get Jayce naked first, then Ryleigh naked. Jayce loves being able to run around naked for a few minutes while Sissy is getting undressed too. Then I get Ryleigh out first, dry her off and put a diaper on her. Then put her on my bed, then I get Jayce out. Same thing with him. In the meantime, while I'm getting clothes for them, Jayce is jumping on my bed and making his sister laugh hysterically!! They just crack me up once again!!


Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
Big girl!! She is growing up so fast!! And is still as adorable as ever!
Enjoy being able to put Ryleigh on your bed! My Rylie will crawl or roll off!
Post a Comment