Thursday, January 7, 2010

Splish Splash

Oh I Just LOVE her!!!! She's just so sweet and cuddly! :)



Ryleigh has started loving her baths recently. She's still in her baby tub since she can't quite sit up by herself. So since she's in the bath by herself she can experience the water all herself. She absolutely loves to splash and figure out what the water is. She will sit in the water until she's shivering. She doesn't fuss when I get her out, but she doesn't fuss when she's cold either. She just loves the water. I guess she truly is her Daddy's daughter.


7 comments:

Jen said...

What a sweetie pie! She is just the happiest little girl, I have yet to see her do something she didn't like :)

ashley said...

How cute! She's such a happy laid back baby girl!!

Lacey said...

She is just so cute. Love her. I will see you guys in a few hours. :)

ChrissyK said...

Cutie Pie

schmidt said...

She is a doll baby, K!

Jess Richey said...

Aww, so cute! What a sweetheart.

Thanks SO much for offering us a glider Kristyn! We actually got one from another friend. You are so giving, thanks again.

Tanya said...

This is so precious!