Ever since Thanksgiving Jayce has been very interested in playing with Ryleigh. I guess since he
had been playing with his cousin, he enjoys the company and really wants someone to be with. So since he doesn't always have a friend to play with he's making Ryleigh his friend. It's so much fun to watch!! I have to be careful sometimes though, because he gets a little rough at times. I do have to remind him that she's still just a baby. He loves his sister and I love that he does!! It just makes me smile from ear to ear and sometimes even giggle.
You've got to watch all the videos. They are hilarious!! Probably more hilarious to me, but still...they'll give you a good laugh!
This one is Jayce singing to his sister.
This one is Jayce dancing for Ryleigh.
Teaching Ryleigh how to catch. She will learn this soon enough. With how much Jayce loves to play ball, his sister will love it too.
Teaching Ryleigh how to clap. He was very persistent. He really wanted her to clap for him :)
Jayce loves to kick thanks to my brother and so he wants his sister to know how to kick as well. He's pretty good at getting his foot up really high. I think some dance teachers would like him as a dancer :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
too precious!!! Loved the dancing...Jayce has some MOVES!! :)
These are too funny. I think my favorite is when Jayce is teaching Ryleigh how to catch the ball. :o)
How precious!! I loved the videos!! Jayce is such a good big brother!!
Those are really precious. I especially like the ones where Jayce is singing and clapping. So funny! It's clear that she loves him just as much as he loves her..
Post a Comment