Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sitting Up




She seriously has me completely wrapped around her finger!! I love this girl SOOOO much!!!



I've had a hard time getting Ryleigh to sit up on her own. We've been working hard on it the past couple weeks and now she's doing it so well!!! I've been putting a boppy pillow behind her, but I think she's been using it as her crutch. She would lean on it even if she really didn't need it. SO I took it away. I just decided that she needed to learn that she wouldn't always have it and that she was going to fall. Am I mean or what?? :) She's such a great learner! It didn't take her long to just suck it up and sit up on her own!! Jayce is loving this because he can play with her more. He is absolutely in love with her and she is in love with him. I love seeing them play together every day! It just makes my heart swell so much with love for them! They are great kids and I am so blessed to be their Mommy. I am also very blessed to be able to spend every moment with them! My husband is so great!!! Anyways....since she was sitting up so well I decided to do a little photo shoot with her. I also made her some new bows today and wanted to get some pics of her wearing one of them. My friend Kelly showed me how to make them and I love it!!! Ryleigh will never have to worry about not having a bow that doesn't match her outfit :)

These are two of the bows that I have made. I have more ribbon to make a couple more. I think I am really starting to fall in love with crafting!!! (now that I have the time ;) )

6 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

I can't get over how much she looks like Jayce. WOW! Cute, cute!!

Jen said...

The black and red bow turned out really cute! Ryleigh is getting so big...even compared to last month!

ChrissyK said...

Congratulations Ryleigh!!!! Yay!!!!

Lacey said...

How could you not have her wrapped around your little finger. She is a real life doll!! And getting so big and expressive!! Love the bows too! Good work!!

Paige said...

YAY!!! I'm soo glad she is sitting on her own now!!! I really wish you lived closer so you can teach me how to make those! Rylie needs bows!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh Kristyn, she is so precious! You have such a beautiful family! :)