Monday, January 4, 2010

The last decade

Well Happy 2010!!!

I have a friend who did this and I thought it was a good idea.

So this is 2010....ten years ago, I was 17. I was dating Layne and we went to his high school prom.

I also got married four years later.....to that same man :)

Then five years after that we became a family of FOUR!!!

Ten years changes a lot!!! It has been a great decade with LOTS of blessings!! I can't wait to see what the next decade has in store for us!

4 comments:

The Anglins said...

LOVE this idea -- too cute! It's amazing what all can happen in a decade. I might have to borrow this from you and your friend! :)

Tanya said...

This is so sweet!!!

Email me soon so we can set you up a piggies time. I don't know your email!

schmidt said...

This is great! I may have to steal the idea, too! :)

Loving the pics of the kids at Christmas & of R's tutu! You may have to start up a little business!

Wishing you a wonderful 2010!

Ashley McWhorter said...

YAY! Glad you played along! :) So fun!!