This is SOOOOOOOOO late, but better late than never. So on December 16 Ryleigh was SIX months old!!! Half a year old! I just can't believe it! So at her six month appointment here were her stats: weight-17 lbs 5 oz, height- 26 1/2 inches. What's so crazy is that when Jayce was six months he was 17lbs 6oz and 27 1/2 inches. They are still so much alike! So at six months what's she like??? She's a hoot! She absolutely LOVES her brother! She will crick her neck where ever she is so that she can see Jayce and see what he's doing. Sometimes I think they are having their own conversation with each other. She is still learning how to sit up. She just is so lazy and won't catch herself. She sits great with a boppy pillow behind her, but with out it she falls backward. I think she gets so excited and then just knocks herself down. I don't know what to do with her!! She enjoys sitting in the high chair for meals....Jayce has been promoted to the "big" table with Mommy and Daddy. He likes it a lot. Ryleigh also babbles a ton! She can say Dada really well. She clicks her tounge and grabs at everything in her sight. She has absolutely no desire to crawl or even move toward anything. She loves that Mommy will just carry her around every where.
I finished her tutu and so for her six month pictures she took a picture in it. She looked super cute! Here's the finished tutu and then her in it.

Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
oh...that picture is sooooo adorable!!!!!!!!
Love that tutu!! She is adorable! And looks like a great Christmas. Santa sure knows how to spoil them. :)
Post a Comment