Today I took Jayce to the dentist for the first time. He was a little nervous about going and so I kept telling him that all they were going to do was tell him how sparkly white his teeth look. I think it helped calm him. He did look at me after they called his name and ask if I was going to go with him. :) Once we were there, they took pictures of his teeth and he thought that was really neat. Then they sat him up on the chair and showed him all the tools they were going to use on him. I thought that was a great idea and it really calmed his nerves. He chose grape toothpaste for them to clean his teeth with. He did so great with keeping his mouth wide open! I was so impressed. That was the biggest thing I was worried about, because when I brush his teeth, he doesn't like to open his mouth for me. After all the cleaning, he got a good report. I was very impressed with my sweet little boy!
![]() |
| Check out my pearly whites!!!!! |





1 comments:
So cute!!! Pearly white indeed! :)
Post a Comment