Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ballgame.....

Take me out to the crowd....buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.....I don't care if I ever come back! For it's ONE-TWO-THREE strikes your outta the old ball game!

We sure had fun going to this ball game and look forward to going again in a few weeks.  Jayce has been VERY into baseball lately.  He's always wanting us to throw him the ball so that he can bat it.  And to our surprise, he can hit it pretty good(without the tee).  He can also throw it to us pretty darn accurately.   Layne has been playing softball right now and so that makes Jayce want to play baseball even more.  When we told him that we were going to go and watch a baseball game he was so very excited!! He had to get his hat, ball, glove and of course his baseball shirt!  He also enjoyed being able to eat all the baseball goodies! We went on a night when it was Lone Star College's night and with Layne's Dad being the Vice Chancellor, we got special tickets where we sat in this section where we got all you can eat hotdogs, popcorn, drinks and peanuts.  I'm pretty sure he ate two whole boxes of popcorn.  SO Jayce was pretty much in heaven! He even got a special treat from Nana....she got them ice cream in their own special hats.  Jayce got a Black Astros hat with ice cream and Ryleigh of course got Pink :) 

Ryleigh enjoyed it too.  I didn't get her an Astro's hat, but she's definitely going to need one for the next game.  She wanted to wear one so bad.  I kept catching her with Jayce's on.  And even days after the game....if she found his hat, she would put it on. 

 Not really into the baseball mood......
 Totally excited to be here!!!!!!

 Serious about watching the game!
 I guess this hat will do for now....
YAY! We won!!!!! 
I think she ended up liking this whole baseball thing :)

**All pictures were taken with my iphone** Sorry for the blurryness :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

ashley said...

How fun! I want to take Abigail to a baseball game sometime.