Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Shower

Today I threw my very dear friend, Jenny a baby shower for her precious new baby girl! It was a great shower.  I can't wait to see her new baby in just a few short weeks! I had two other girls help me out and Jenny's mom picked up some cupcakes for the shower.  It was awesome!

I really wanted to be crafty when decorating for the shower and so I decided to make Jenny all her gifts and also try to make them look like decor. I think it turned out great. I forgot to take pics of two of the things I made.  I also made her a diaper wreath and a welcoming frame for Baby Elise. 

 Wood Block Photo Frame
 Diaper Cake
 Name Banner-Elise

 Crinkle Taggie Lovie
 Freezer Paper Stenciled Onesies

 Bow Frame on top of the mantel for all of Elise's beautiful bows!


Diaper Wreath to hang on Jen's hospital door.  Also the E comes off and then she can use it as decor in Elise's room :)

We used this picture frame to put welcoming words to Elise.  Then after Elise is born, Jen can take off the white paper and put a picture of her there.
Me, Jen (momma-to-be), Jessie, Jenny
Look at that dashing momma-to-be!!! She seriously doesn't even look pregnant!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Super Cute and Girly. So excited for her!

andie said...

Wow Kristyn WHAT AN AMAZING job on the baby gifts and decor!!! I really can't tell you how impressed I am! You are so talented!