Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blessed!

I am one blessed Momma!!!

This Mother's Day was like none other.  This was the first year that Jayce really understood what it meant to express his love and appreciation for me.  It was really really sweet and I have loved every minute of it.  At MDO he made me a bag that said, "Happy Mother's Day" and he was/is very proud of it!!!

 
Last night, before he went to bed we were sitting on the couch and I was telling him how much I loved him.  I was telling him that he was the reason that I was able to celebrate Mother's Day.  That he was my first baby and that I love him so much.  After we were talking about all that, he did the sweetest little thing....he took my face in his hands, looked me right in the eyes and with such a soft voice, he said, "Mommy, I love you too!" OH TALK ABOUT MELTING MY HEART!!!! He is such a sweet little boy!!!!!
 So just as he was going to bed, Layne told Jayce to tell me "Happy Mother's Day" and to also tell Grammie "Happy Mother's Day"....and he actually remembered!!  Oh my baby is growing up.
When I got up this morning....this is what I found!


 I am one blessed Momma!  I also got to spend today with my Momma! She is one awesome Mom! I love her so much for everything she has done for me....and still does! Thank you Mom for being such a great example and for loving me unconditionally!


 I am one BLESSED momma!!!! Thank you Jesus for all my undeserving blessings!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Sounds like you had an amazing Mommy's Day! :) You look absolutely gorgeous, My Friend! I love that dress!

Paige said...

You are an amazing Mommy!!! I can see it in your babies smiles!