Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last week at MDO

This is the kids last two days at Mother's Day Out.  It has truly been a great year!! Jayce and Ryleigh have loved going every day and have even asked on "non school days" if they were going to go to school.  I love that at an early age, my kids have a love for learning.  I was very nervous about sending Ryleigh to MDO two days a week at first (mainly because I wanted to be selfish and keep her to myself), but I am so glad that I ended up sending her both days.  She is one bright cookie and I think being around other kids her age has been very good for her!  She keeps amazing us and her teachers every single week!  Jayce has done so well this year too.  He now knows all of his colors, shapes, songs about Jesus, and much much more!  He is such a sweet boy and loves to learn as well.  He isn't the "typical" student...he doesn't like to sit during circle time, but he sure is soaking up all the things that his teachers are teaching him.  He has a different learning style and that's awesome!  It's neat to see how different my kids are! 

We have been blessed to have four great teachers this year!!! Jayce LOVE LOVES LOVES his teachers Annie and Lael.  They have been so sweet to him and have showed him Christ's love through their actions.  We will forever be appreciative!!  Ryleigh also LOVES LOVES LOVES her teachers Kristina and Jenny.  They have also been ever soo sweet to her and have also shown Ryleigh Christ's love for her through their actions.  What a blessing they have been to us!!!

To show them a little token of how much we love and appreciate them, I made them a few things.  I found these insulated cups at Wal-mart and thought it would be neat to fill them with some goodies.  So first I made them all wrist key chains from some cute fabric.  Then I found some little goodies at Michaels to add to their cups.  It's just a little token of appreciation for all their hardwork! 



 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Emily said...

How cute! Those are such great teacher gift ideas. You are so creative!