WAHHHHH!!!!!! My baby is almost 2!!!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my sweet baby girl turns TWO! Seriously where has the time gone??? In the last month, Ryleigh has learned to jump. We've had our trampoline ever since Jayce turned 2 and so Ryleigh has learned to play on it. But now she has finally accomplished the task of jumping and she is SOOOOO proud of herself. She will ask daily to go and jump on the trampoline. So cute!!!!! Also, I think we might have a lefty on our hands. Not sure where she got that from, but we'll see if it lasts. She almost always eats with her left hand....and she colors with her left hand. I do see her still use her right hand, so I'm not quite sure what hand is going to be her dominate one.
This little lady is still very much the talker and singer! She can sing all the words to Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, The B-I-B-L-E, The ABC's and The Itsy Bitsy Spider. I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to her sing. She will be in her room playing and just singing away.
Ryleigh also have a "mean" voice. Oh I've got to get it on video. It's absolutely hilarious!!!! When she talks with her "mean" voice, Layne and I laugh hysterically!
Now that school is out, I'm pretty sure that I am going to start working on potty training her. She is always very interested in going on the potty and so I think she can do it. She's sat on the potty several times, but has yet to pee in it. She has peed like 5 times on my floor! So...not really sure what I did with Jayce to get him to not do that, but hopefully she will be a quick learner!
Oh---Ryleigh also recognizes the letter R. I can't believe it!!!! The other day, just out of curiosity, I asked her what letter I had in my hand. And sure enough, she said that's an R for Ryleigh! WOW!!! I was so impressed!! I think that for the summer I am going to try to work with the kids on their letters. I hope to try to teach them a letter each week. We'll see how that goes :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago






1 comments:
I can't believe she is sitting there coloring and she isn't even 2!!! Hadley is Jayce's age and hardly sits still long enough to color!! She's a smart little mama!!
Post a Comment