Since we have been out of power for 11 days now, we have been nomads that past week and a half. (we aren't supposed to get power back until at least SUNDAY--please pray for us!!) We stayed part of the week with my parents, part of the week with Layne's parents, and now we are staying with one of Layne's friends Tim since he lives so close to my work. Thank goodness for family and friends!!! While we were at my moms, Jayce thought that it would be SOOOO cool to blow on my leg and make this "farting" sound. It was sooooo hilarious!! My mom was videoing and she and I kept laughing. I hope that you can hear it. It is too funny. I also hope that the video isn't too shaky :)
Sure am glad that we can laugh in times like these! Babies are so funny!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

4 comments:
That's hilarious! I love it.
So entertaining. What is so funny...that even at his age, he KNOWS that it is funny.
Funny! He is going to be SO embarressed when he is older!! =)
That's soo funny! I love babies!
Post a Comment