Tonight was open house at school. WOW---totally different from what I have been used to. I didn't realize that parents actually came to Open House! In two of my classes I had so many parents that there were parents STANDING in the back!!! What a change! I was very impressed. I was actually a little nervous with so many adults in the room. I don't mind talking to the kids...but things sure do change when there are adults in the room. It's so neat to see where my kids come from. Parents allow me to see so much about their child. It was also neat to see parents that I knew and have their child in my class, (Steven Shook, and others).
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO exhausted though. It's a tough night. I sure am glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY! I hope you all have a great weekend!
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment