Jayce officially started moving around the living room today!!!!! Layne said that he would put him on the floor and the next thing he knew Jayce would be at the TV messing with the volume controls on our stereo. Then if he faced him toward the couch he would move over to the cables by our end table! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! It is so cute to watch him move. He will have his left leg bent and he scoots on that leg then his right leg is pretty much straight and he uses that leg to push him around. I don't know how he went from being this little baby boy who didn't budge to a mobile baby!!! He will soon be ALL over the house. With all this moving around---I am seriously considering getting a maid. I just can't keep up with keeping the house clean and working. Our floors have to be vacuumed pretty much every day since our dog sheds like crazy. So keep watching for videos on Jayce moving about the house.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

2 comments:
Big boy! Oh my gosh.
I tagged you on my blog. Check it out.
I had so much fun tonight!!
Oh how fun!! Layne is going to have his hands full when you are at work!! =)
Post a Comment