Well, I've been tagged by Emily, so here goes. This is really hard for me....I don't have very many weird things about me. At least I don't think I do.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.
My quirks:
1.) I am a neat freak. I hate for things to be out of place. In my house and in my classroom. I don't leave my desk with anything on it except the decor that I have on there. No papers at all. If you move my stapler just the slightest--I notice--I move it back. I hate it when things are just "out" and not put away at home. I come home from work and put things away all the time. Layne gets to irritated with me because I don't relax when I get home, I immediately start putting things away.
2.) I HATE being late. I have always been on time or early most of my life. I get it from my dad. Now that I have a baby I have been later than I am used to. Also being married to Layne has made me more late than I used to be. He really doesn't care--and I can't stand being late! I used to get SOOOOO mad at him when we were dating and he was late picking me up. Ugh--just the thought of being late makes me irritated!
3.) If I am eating something that I have never had before, I smell it before I eat it. I guess I just want to make sure I am going to like it before I put it in my mouth.
4.) I pretty much match when I go to bed each night. I don't like it when I don't have matching clothes. I also DON'T wear socks to bed. I hate the way they feel. I would rather my feet be freezing cold before I put socks on my feet when I sleep.
5.) I have to have the last word. When I am arguing or having a strong conversation with someone (Layne :) ) I have to have the last word. I don't know why---I just always have something else to say. I think I also get that from my dad ;)
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.
My quirks:
1.) I am a neat freak. I hate for things to be out of place. In my house and in my classroom. I don't leave my desk with anything on it except the decor that I have on there. No papers at all. If you move my stapler just the slightest--I notice--I move it back. I hate it when things are just "out" and not put away at home. I come home from work and put things away all the time. Layne gets to irritated with me because I don't relax when I get home, I immediately start putting things away.
2.) I HATE being late. I have always been on time or early most of my life. I get it from my dad. Now that I have a baby I have been later than I am used to. Also being married to Layne has made me more late than I used to be. He really doesn't care--and I can't stand being late! I used to get SOOOOO mad at him when we were dating and he was late picking me up. Ugh--just the thought of being late makes me irritated!
3.) If I am eating something that I have never had before, I smell it before I eat it. I guess I just want to make sure I am going to like it before I put it in my mouth.
4.) I pretty much match when I go to bed each night. I don't like it when I don't have matching clothes. I also DON'T wear socks to bed. I hate the way they feel. I would rather my feet be freezing cold before I put socks on my feet when I sleep.
5.) I have to have the last word. When I am arguing or having a strong conversation with someone (Layne :) ) I have to have the last word. I don't know why---I just always have something else to say. I think I also get that from my dad ;)
6.) I am a rule follower. It is sooooooo hard for me to break rules. I am so scared that I am going to get in some type of trouble by someone. I just always follow the rules. Layne gets irritated with me because when we get homeowner's notices for our yard I get really upset with him. I am scared that we are going to get kicked out of our house or something. I have no idea why I care so much, but I just have the hardest time breaking rules. If we are asked to do something at work---I do it. I guess I also don't want to dissappoint anyone and that is why I have to always follow rules.
Well that's about it. I had a really hard time coming up with six. I just don't think I have very many weird things about me. I guess I can say I am pretty normal--as normal as normal is. :)
I tag Rachel, Ashley, Paige, Amanda, Carly, and Jocelyn. But if you're reading this, you do it, too. The more the merrier. This will be fun!

2 comments:
You tagged me!! I feel so violated ;) J/K How is the weather over there? Are you guys and Diane and Ray surviving?
I hate being late, too! It kills me. But after I had Masie I had to learn to relax a little and realize that it's okay to be late. But it drives me crazy!
Post a Comment