Sunday, September 7, 2008

Daddy's Hat

Layne's mom is the keeper of everything!! She found this hat that used to be Layne's when he was Jayce's age. It is pretty cute! Jayce wore it to church today. He sure looked like a stud. He will probably think that he looked "dorky," but I don't care. It was his DADDY'S hat!! I mean how special is that!? Can you just imagine Layne in that hat when he was a baby---priceless!! Here's a picture of my cute little boy sporting his daddy's hat! Oh ya--check out those cute loafers!! He is my handsome little man.




6 comments:

Jess Richey said...

Precious! I saw Jayce on Sunday and thought he was just too cute! How fun!

Rachel Cobb said...

Love the sweater vest I gave him. Super cute! LOVE the hat, of course!

ChrissyK said...

He is such a sweetie!!! So handsome!

Jocelyn said...

TOO CUTE! I LOVE it. He is getting so big. When did our lives become this-- with children that are getting too old right before our eyes?!?

Emily said...

Yes, he did look so handsome and spiffy on Sunday. Very precious!

Team Dale said...

He is so adorable! I am so glad to come across your BLOG! I am adding you to my friends list!