Tonight Layne and I had to move Jayce's crib down one notch :( I can't believe it is already time to do that!! Last night he woke up in the middle of the night and sat up in bed. I was scared that he might pull up on the side of the crib and fall out. Tonight Layne went in to his room after we had put him to bed and he was in his crib on all fours. Good thing we moved the crib down!!! He's getting so big way too fast!!!!
He is also getting sooooo close to crawling. He stands up on all fours like a little bear. He will see a toy and try so hard to get to it. He is pretty good at finding ways to get to what he wants. He is also finally starting to roll over some. When he is on his tummy and is tired of it, he pushes his way back oup to a sitting position. Layne is soon going to dread having a mobile baby. Right now he can still put him on the floor and he will stay in one place (for the most part), but soon he will have a little one to chase around. He's not going to get much work done then. He's going to have to put him in his playpin and do some work and then let him out for a little bit. I am so glad that we get to experience all these milestones together. Also, if I am not home for one---Layne's good at videoing :) so he videos it all for me!! What a man I have!!!! :)
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment