Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day

Today was a good day. We woke up this morning and went out on the lake and then came home and relaxed the rest of the day. What a great way to celebrate Labor Day. Pretty much Labor Free!!

Just for Chrissy Pratt :)

LABOR DAY

Laborious

How long was your labor?
I didn't know I was actually in labor. We went to the hospital because I was scheduled to be induced the next morning and they needed to give me cervidel the night before. My total labor was 32 hours total---horrid I know!!!

How did you know you were in labor?
The nurse told me when she hooked me up to all the monitors.

Where did you deliver?
Memorial Hermann -- The Woodlands

Drugs?
OH YES!!! I went until about 12 hours with nothing and then we rest of the time I was a druggie.

My epidural did not take on my left side and I had to get more. Then it started to fade away again and before I went in for my c-section I was praying that I wouldn't feel any pain. They totally drugged me good!

C-section?
Yes, after 32 hours I was ready to get Jayce outa there!

Who delivered?
I guess you could say the doctor. He cut me open and took Jayce right on outa there.


******On a side note, a friend of mine actually went into labor today. So please pray that her labor on this labor day will be unpainful and that her and baby will be safe and healthy!********

1 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

YEA! You played along. Glad y'all had a good Labor Day. Hope school is going well!