Monday, January 12, 2009

11 months old

Today Jayce is 11 months old!!!! Where has the time gone?!?! I just can't believe that in one month he will be one year old! It was like just yesterday we brought him home for the first time!! So what's he up to. Jayce is turning into such a big boy. Layne and I laugh at him all the time. He is quite the ham. He loves to make people laugh and he looks for their reaction. When he sees a flash go off from a camera he puts on his camera face. Here is some of what I get.




I know that I am his mom, but isn't he just too cute!!! I just love spending time with him. He is starting to speak to us in his own way. Jayce can say Mama, Dada, Hi, Yum yum, and I think he is trying to say doggy, but it sometimes is hard to tell. His favorite thing to say is Hi. It is just so cute. He will crawl up to you and in the sweetest voice he will say Hi to you and wave his hand. Gosh I just love that. He has also started telling us yes and no by shaking and nodding his head. It is really neat to see that he is starting to understand us and we can actually understand him. Jayce has also taken a few steps by himself. He really isn't too hot on walking, but I just can't believe that he's getting so close to walking. He is really fast when he crawls, so I think he likes that just fine.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Yep, it's not just his momma...he is SUCH A CUTIE!! I feel like I haven't seen him in a long time. He'll be walking before you know it...enjoy the crawling while it lasts!! :)

Jocelyn said...

11 months!! WOW! I absolutely LOVE his camera smile- it cracked me up! I am so glad that the blog can help inspire others and help others wanting to foster. Please know that you are always welcome to tell people to email me if they have ANY questions about fostering, agencies, etc. Thank you for the encouragement and uplifting to my day.

schmidt said...

Cutie Patootie! I love that his eyes are closed through it all!

Jess Richey said...

Jayce was SO cute on Sunday at church. The entire time we were in the infant room he was saying "Hi" to the other babies! It was so cute!

Rachel Cobb said...

Where on earth has the year gone? He has such a personality! I wish we could see him, and you, more often! What are you doing for his birthday? Enjoy the crawling while you can! He'll be a pro at walking soon enough. miss u!

Charli said...

He is gorgeous- looks a lot like his momma! :) What a sweet heart. Kristyn, you are going to give me baby fever with a child so wonderful! :)

ChrissyK said...

It has flown by. It does feel like I was just at your baby shower for him the other day. Wow. He is a cutie and has TONS of personality!!!