Last Wednesday our small group had a baby shower for one of the amazing couples. Lauren and Justin Stone are expecting a baby boy any day now. I just love our small group and all the couples in it. Each bring a unique quality to it and I really look forward to going each week. This week was no different. Two of the girls planned a "surprise" baby shower. I decided I would be crafty and make my FIRST diaper cake. I didn't get very many pictures at the shower due to chasing Jayce around, but I sure am impressed with my craftiness. :) I just went online and googled "how to make a diaper cake" and there it was. A step by step on how to make one. It was so easy!! I couldn't believe how easy it was. Of course after making this one, I have decided what I would change for my next one.


Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago



5 comments:
Way to go on the cake!! Adorable!! and which craft lady made that book??
Great job on the diaper cake... so crafty! well done!
It looks GREAT! I'm so impressed. And yes, I want to know who made that book. It's so cute.
cute! Great job Kris! Miss you!
Great job! The cake looks so cute!
Post a Comment