So my last two weeks or so have been such a blur. Jayce got his first ear infection followed by congestion and then another ear infection all in about a week. So we spent Christmas trying to cuddle with a sick baby instead of enjoying him open presents and spend time with family. So we went to the doctor twice in about one week. He is finally getting better, BUT he did give it to everyone he could. I think that it has affected me the worst. I guess with being pregnant and not being able to take much, but I sure got it bad. Last week I was in bed for two days straight and have just been drained. Needless to say I have not wanted to blog about anything. I am still getting better now that I found out that I could take cough syrup. So I will add posts about our Christmas break.
Game Online Terpopuler Tahun 2023
1 year ago

1 comments:
Well that's no fun!! I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment