Thursday, January 15, 2009

Afternoon with Mommy






What a beautiful day today was. The air was cool and the sun was bright. When I got home from work today all I wanted to do was be outside in the beautiful sun. I decided to take Jayce to the park for some Mommy-Son time. What a fun time we had. Jayce has been to the park before, but the one we took him to didn't have a swing. So I drove around our neighborhood to find a park with a baby swing. He had such a good time swinging. When I would ask him if he was done he would shake his head NO really fast and hard. He was definitely NOT done. Even when I was done he was not. He cried when I got him out of the swing. He just didn't understand that it was going to get dark and then get even colder out. Here are some pics and a video of our afternoon. If you listen really carefully to the video you can hear me tell Jayce hi and then he says hi back. Such a fun lovin boy.


2 comments:

Lacey said...

It sounded like he said "jayce" after saying Hi. So cute. Hadley started repeating me today. We got a few new words although I am not sure she will repeat them again. And we too had a Mommy and 3 kids day at the park. It was a beautiful day.

Lorren Says... said...

How fun!