Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Boy

Friday, Feb. 12, 2010 my sweet baby boy turned TWO! I can't believe that two whole years have gone by this quick. He has changed so much in just two years. He's the sweetest, cutest boy I know. He's a super chatter box!! He can say so many things. I am just amazed every day with what words come out of his mouth and how he's putting more and more words together. Sentences are starting to form. Soon he will never shut up. YIKES!

His Friday birthday consist of going to his music class, where everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. Then we went to Nana and Pop's house to make his birthday cake. Finally that night we went to ITZ. This place that is similar to Incredible Pizza. It has games, rides and cool things for kids. But the coolest is that it has stuff for little kids (like 2 year olds) to do. Jayce loved jumping in the bounce houses. He is still obsessed with jumping. He also LOVED throwing the basketball in the hoop along with throwing the football into the whole. He couldn't actually reach the hoop or the hole, but he didn't care. He thought he was super big and doing an awesome job. Which he was. He also got to bowl and ride a train. The train wasn't like a normal train, it was like a rollercoaster train. It went FAST! So needless to say Friday Night was an awesome night for him. He did NOT want to go home, but it was WAY past his bedtime! I love that boy and love that he had a great time! Here are some pics from that night.

Dinner time! Mac N Cheese and Hotdogs...what else could a kid want?!

Dessert--"I want this one!" Jello...he had a choice of jello, chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, and chocolate cake. By the way....this kid hates chocolate! I know he's NUTS!
Jumping in the bounce house things. He loves to jump!


Shooting hoops with Daddy. Loving throwing that basketball!Now onto the football. He saw this game from FAR away and said "FOOTBALL!!!!!" So we took him to play that too.

Bowling was probably the most fun to watch as a parent. Jayce didn't know the goal of the game. We tried to tell him that he was supposed to knock down the pins. But he thought the goal of the game was to throw as many balls down the lane as possible. It was sooo funny to watch!
Here he is trying to just throw them down the lane, forget rolling them!


I don't know if you can see his scores or not, but all he got were F's for faults. He would get a fault every time he threw a ball before the green light went on to tell him that he could go. Well since he was just worried about throwing as many balls down the lane as possible, he got faults pretty much every time.

This picture sums up the entire night. He had so much fun!!!! I love that we made his night special! Thanks Grammie, Pawpaw, Nana, Pop and Mamaw for coming with us and making this night a night to remember!!

7 comments:

Rachel Cobb said...

I CANNOT believe it! He is such a doll! They grow too fast! Miss you!

Emily said...

Happy birthday to the little man! I'm glad his birthday was so much fun.

Paige said...

He looks like such a big boy! I hardly recognize him!! :)

ChrissyK said...

What a FUN birthday! He is growing up way to fast. Why must that happen... that it goes by fast and too hard for us to be able to cherish every moment that we would like to.

Well, Happy Birthday Jayce! I hope you have a wonderful year!!!

Jocelyn said...

happy birthday! what a fun night for him!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Jayce!! I am glad it was a FUN one!! Your girlfriend is finding out what it's like to be two today. :) :) How are they this big, Kristyn?

Jess Richey said...

So fun!!! Happy birthday Jayce!!!