Thursday, February 18, 2010

The many faces of Ryleigh

Oh my little Ryleigh girl is soooooo cute and funny. She has so many faces and it's been pretty hard to capture them on camera. As soon as I get the camera out, she goes "stone faced" and won't do anything she was doing. But the other day she was just in a performing mood and she was giving me some great faces!! That same day was Jayce's birthday and while we were at ITZ she was giving us some priceless faces! She's just so cute and I really think that when she smiles she really smiles with her eyes. It just melts my heart! Like I've said before, she really has me wrapped around her finger. She also has her Daddy, brother, PawPaw and Pop also wrapped around her finger. All she has to do is look at them with those beautiful eyes and long eye lashes and they just melt! This week she also turned 8 months old! I just can't believe how time has just flown by. She's just growing up so quickly. Yet she still has no desire to crawl or do anything else. She just loves to sit and play on the floor. She knows that everyone will bring things to her and when she fusses she knows that she will get picked up. She's pretty spoiled rotten.

What the heck is above my head? A fan?

Oh to have those long beautiful eye lashes!!

What Mom? Are you talking to me?

Ryleigh turns her head to the side as if it's going to make her look cuter! Which of course it does. I think she really already knows how to work it.

She's looking at her momma in this picture above. She's in love with me :)

This is my most favorite picture ever!!!!!! She is so stinkin hilarious!!!!! I think this is what she thought of her brother getting to celebrate his birthday.
Ya, what's up!?




Sweet!!! I get to get on the bouncy also!!
She totally loved riding on the bear. It went back and forth and she enjoyed it. She liked standing on it even more.


Huge smile! Thanks brother for having a birthday and letting me join in on the fun!





I just can't believe how big she looks in this picture!!!! She's just growing up so quickly before my very eyes!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She is precious!!! I can't believe how old she is.

Rachel Cobb said...

She IS very precious! LOVE the gray dress in the last photo, too. I noticed a cute silky that she had. Do you still want me to make you one? I am such a horrible friend and got so distracted lately. I WILL make you one and get it off to you in the next month if you want one. Caroline is just now getting attached to hers. jUst let me know. Love you miss you! ~rach

Lacey said...

Big girl. I love the picture of what she thinks of Jayce's birthday. Too funny. She is a little ham already knowing how to work it. :)

Paige said...

What an adorable girl!!! Love her face!