Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Ry

Oh how I love my little baby girl!!! Ryleigh isn't much of a sleeper during the day so we have really been bonding. She loves to sit and play with Mommy. And I love to sit and play with her. She has been enjoying being read to, but she HAS to hold the book or else Monster Ry comes out. She gets very upset if you don't let her hold the book. She's starting to scoot backwards and so I am hoping that that means she's going to start crawling soon. I just can't believe that in a few days she will be EIGHT months old. It really does seem like we just brought her home. But I am going to post a few pictures of her to show you how big she really is! That girl has gotten soooo big! I don't even know how!

Oh I love holding her....cuddling with her....watching her.....laughing with her....playing with her...

She's just My Ry.


3 comments:

Paige said...

What a cutie pie face!!! I want to squeeze her!!

Jen said...

What a sweetheart she is...she sure loves her momma!

Charli said...

She is so cute! What an angel! :) We are having a shower right after school March 3- I think in the library! :)