Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday

Well today is our last day with our kids for the next 5 days. I've had a very emotional and stressful week so this trip comes at a very great time!!! I am so ready to go, but also so sad to leave the kids. I know once we are there and start having fun I won't even remember that I have kids, but until then....I've been emotional.

Today Jayce, and Ryleigh were playing with Daddy on the couch before nap time. They were having such a great time, I wanted to take a quick picture.


Then it was time for naps. Jayce asked me to take his picture since the camera was out and I'm so glad I did. This is before his nap:
Then during his nap, he must have gotten into it because this is what he looked like after:

OH that boy cracks me up. I am sure going to miss his fun personality this week.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

i hope you guys have a BLAST on your trip!!

ashley said...

Such cute kiddos!