Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jayce's birthday present






On Friday, February 12....Jayce turns TWO!!!!!! I can't believe it. In anticipation of his birthday, Layne and I bought him a trampoline for his birthday. We are going to be super busy this next weekend and won't have time to put it up, so this past weekend we decided to get one and put it together early. I know he won't know the difference and he'll LOVE that he will get to play on it. He is so obsessed with jumping. Every time he walks into the living room and sees the trampoline in the backyard he walks to the door and says, "outside...jump...jump" He wants to jump sooooo bad!!!! He doesn't understand that it's cold out in the morning or that it's DARK outside. He just sees his new best friend and wants to jump!! Here's a video I took the other morning of him upset that he couldn't go out and jump. It was 8:20 in the MORNING!!!


He's so cute on the trampoline. He likes to bring a ball with him on it, mostly his football. I guess it's just so much more fun to jump and throw a ball up also. It will be a great way to wear him out before naptime and also after naptime. That boy is going to be in great shape!

6 comments:

ChrissyK said...

What a great birthday present! Jayce has some cool parents. :o)
I love the idea of using it before naptime to wear him out and to get some good rest.

Paige said...

What a great idea!! I need to get Zoie one...she loves to jump too!!!

Lacey said...

Oh...I see some GREAT naps in your future. My kiddos would love a trampoline. Unfortunately the pool takes up our entire back yard. Maybe someday. Or maybe we'll just come play on yours. :)

schmidt said...

Such a great wearer-outer!! My sister has a trampoline and when we're there, the kids literally run in circles on it and then nap so well! Happy #2 to Jayce!

The Anglins said...

He is too cute! Happy birthday Jayce!

Charli said...

AWESOME! I love the pics of him jumping on the trampoline- SO fun! :)