Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cruisin Time!!!!

One week from Monday, Layne and I will be leaving on this ship! The Carnival Ecstasy. We are going to be gone for 5 days withOUT the kids. This is going to be our first trip (long trip) without our babies. I am excited, but also nervous. I know that I will miss my babies soooooo much! But luckily they will be in good hands with Nana, Pop, Grammie and Pawpaw. They will be splitting the week and hanging out with each set of grandparents.


Our first stop will be in Progresso, Mexico. We are going to enjoy doing some site-seeing and shopping as well as hanging out on the beach. We decided to opt out on doing an excursion there, due to all the reviews.


Our second stop will be Cozumel, Mexico. We are going to again enjoy the beach and also go on a snorkeling excursion.


Oh I can't wait till next Monday!!! I've never been anywhere and so this is going to be a big first!! First time on a cruise and first time out of the country! Layne and I are going to have a blast! One week kid free.
Great food!
Beautiful beaches!
Beautiful water!
Oh what a great week ahead!

7 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

You'll have a blast!!! We have done that same cruise, twice. It is a lot of fun!!

Emily said...

You lucky ducks! Y'all have fun! I hope the weather is nice.

ChrissyK said...

What a fun trip you guys are gonna have. Emily's right - you lucky ducks. Have a great trip and we will see ya when you get back with some great stories.

schmidt said...

Ah, I'm jealous!! Relax & enjoy one another!!

Lacey said...

YEAH!! I hope you guys have a blast. I have never been on a cruise before either. You'll have to let me know how you like it. ENJOY IT!!!

Jess Richey said...

I am SO jealous!! Have a blast!

Paige said...

Have a GREAT time!!!