Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Party

Jayce had a ball themed birthday party. He is so in love with sports balls, I thought it would be perfect. He doesn't like anything else as much as he likes sports. He's all boy!!! So we did football, soccer ball, basketball, and baseball theme. He absolutely loved it!! He also liked that he got to keep the table decor to play with! This poor boy is only friends with girls. So he had four GIRLS at his party. I seriously need to make friends with people that have boys. He wants to play with boys so bad, but he just gets the girls. He of course loves them, but sometimes he gets too rough. Here are some pics from his wonderful birthday party filled with love, friends, family and of course FUN!

Nana made Jayce's cake. He even got his own personal cake....once again this boy is weird! He didn't even touch his cake. He turned his nose up to it! Strange I know!!



Here he is with his "girl" friends.


Poor Josh sitting all by himself. He was the only one to dress up in "ball" attire.





Playing with some of his new toys. He got THREE train sets, so some of those are going to have to go back. We don't have room for three.

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Aww.....I am sorry my kiddos missed it. Hadley is in love with her Jayce and misses seeing him in music. He is going to LOVE the geotrack...don't return that one. I wish I had kept g's. hadley would love it.

Happy birthday sweet Jayce...we love you!