Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Crazy Week

Wow, this past week was a whirl wind!! So many big things took place this week!

First of all, we got an offer on our house and after a couple days of negotiating, we came to an agreement.  That was such a HUGE answer to prayer!!! If we did not have an offer on our house THIS week, then come Monday we were going to have to put the house up for lease.  Both Layne and I really didn't want to do this, but if it were our only option then we would have to do it.  So thank the Lord we did not have to do that.  We are still praying that everything continues to fall into place! We still have the inspection and their financing.  But hopefully after that Cartus, our relocation company will buy the house from us and then close with the buyers.  Whew!

Secondly, Layne came home for the weekend!!!! Oh it was so great having Daddy home for a few days!! We had so much to do before the movers come, so it was busy, but I loved having my best friend at home with me! Two priceless moments this weekend was when we got home from the airport.  The kids spent the night at my parents house since Layne's flight got in so late.  So when we got home, Dazi, our dog went bonkers!!! It was awesome! She wrapped her legs/paws around Layne's legs and was whimpering with excitement! It was almost like she was crying.  I guess she figured he left and was gone for good :) HA! Then the next morning when my mom brought the kids home, she said that when Jayce saw Layne standing outside, he got a HUGE grin on his face and kept saying, "MY DADDY! MY DADDY! MY DADDY!!!!" Soooo sweet!!! Jayce pretty much all weekend wouldn't let Layne out of his sight.  He was his little shadow! To my surprise, when we dropped Layne off at the airport today, Jayce did very well.  He said his good-byes and just told him he'd see him in a few weeks. No tears, no nothing.  He just kept asking me which plane Layne was going to be on.  SOOOO glad for that!!!!!

So the count down begins...movers come in two weeks from tomorrow and the kids and I head out August 21.  Layne comes back one more time on August 18, but that's to get all the stuff the movers did not pack and to get Dazi.  Then he and his dad are off for the long drive to Maryland.

AND finally....the THIRD big news!!!  We are expecting BABY #3!!!! We have known for about 4 weeks now, but during that time we told the parents and wanted to wait for our ultrasound to tell anyone else.  We miscarried in January and just didn't want to tell everyone and then something unfortunate to happen.  So let me tell you how much harder the last four weeks were with being pregnant!!! UGH! So tired, so nauseous, and soooo emotional!!!! I know we are crazy to take on so much at one time, but oh well :)

 Looks like a baby right :) HA! Not exactly, but we did see the heart beating! I know that this is baby #3, but seeing and hearing that heart beating is AMAZING!!!!!

 God is so good with all that He is providing us and blessing us with!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Emily said...

Lots of amazing things! I'm so excited for y'all and for the new journey your family will be taking. And yay for baby #3! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Erica J said...

Lots of answer to prayer is always fantastic! So happy for you guys! And could your kiddos look more like you :) Goodness! I hope for Layne's sake that baby #3 looks like him-- LOL! :) Of course, I have never seen Layne's baby pictues but I see Jeff in Jayce and you in Ry...

ashley said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on baby #3 & getting a contract on your house! I've got lots of boxes if you need any!

schmidt said...

Yay!!! "Party of five", here you come. Congratulations! Exciting news about the house, too. :)

Team Dale said...

OOOOOHHHHH MY GOOODNESS!!! What an amazing blessing! So happy to see your sweet family growing!!!!

Paige said...

YAY! God is so good! He provided buyers at the right time and I know He will sustain you throughout your move. I can't wait to hear about the move and you new adventures in Maryland!

andie said...

So very happy for you Kristyn! and so thankful for FB and your blog so I can continue to witness the many blessings God is giving you and Layne! Congratulations!

Jess Richey said...

Congrats Kristyn!!! Lots of wonderful blessings for you guys!