This has seriously been the hardest thing I've ever had to do! I am so thankful for family and friends who have been trying to keep me and the kids busy so that we didn't think about not having Daddy around. But in the midst of all our busy-ness....there are still days and nights when I miss him terribly! I'm sure the kids miss him too, but I don't ask. I think them missing him is when they are acting out, yelling at me, wanting me to feed them (even though they feed themselves!), and other little things.
But we are counting down...three more days to go. YAY! We can't see beloved Daddy!!!! We can't wait to wrap our arms around him and engulf him with all our hugs and kisses! I'm not sure if you get it or not, but WE ARE EXCITED!!!!!




2 comments:
I get it! Praying for you and the kiddos! I know it is sooo hard on them when Daddy is gone and it's hard on Mommy when her best friend is away.
Aww Kristyn...I am sorry you are having to be apart right now. I know it is so hard. Just keep reminding yourself it is temporary. It is temporary. I hope your house sells quickly so you guys can join him sooner rather than later!!! Hang in there girlie!
Post a Comment