Friday, July 1, 2011

IT'S HOT!

So what do we do to keep from boiling?? SWIM!!!

We've gone to our neighborhood pool a couple times this year and we've gone to Nana's pool some too.

I decided to put Jayce in swim lessons and am not too sure I've gotten my money's worth.  It was only two weeks for 30 minutes a day.  Oh and it was a group lesson.  SO that really means he only got to swim for like 10 minutes.  All they've really gotten him to do good is kick.  I do have to admit that since I bought him some goggles he will now put his face into the water some.  And that's HUGE since he was pretty much deathly scared of putting his face into the water.  So I guess it's okay that he can swim really well and comfortably with water wings...he's still only three :) But I guess I was hoping that they would have taught him more things for survival.

So here's some video of my new fish and some pictures of both my fish. Happy Swimming and keep cool.

We are swimming fish when we go to Nana's house.


Trying to stay cool and refreshed at our neighborhood pool.  Had to bring us some snacks for "adult swim" time.  He's much more comfortable swimming with the water wings on.

My muscle man getting ready to swim!
My little diva at Jayce's swim lessons.  She wanted to get in the pool every day, but since she was so good, Miss Susana let her have a sucker too. She really looked forward to that! :)

Swimming with Miss Susana





Photobucket

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Way to fo Jayce!!! it is hot...thank goodness for POOLS!!

We had that tutu suit last year, love it!!

We did VBS at Christ Church United Methodist on Research by the highschool. Frank and I were married there and have always had the kids do summer activities there. It's a great one!! And one of the few that 3 year olds can do.

How did the house hunting go?? What about your house here. Been thinking about you!

Team Dale said...

SUMMER fun in the POOL...one day it just SNAPS and kids swim...and seriously how cute is your little man in those ARM floaties!!

Paige said...

Zoie swims with her arm floaties too! Private swim lessons are the way to go! Glad you are keeping cool, it's a scorcher this summer!!