Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Children's museum outing

Last week I took the kids to the children's museum in The Woodlands. This museum is really geared to kids 6 and under and it's so nice that it's so much closer to us than driving to Downtown Houston.

I met a friend of mine there...it was nice to get out of the house and have some adult time :) The kids had a blast too. I am going to miss being able to do things like this when we move....we will have to find other things to keep us busy and give me some adult time.


 Ry enjoyed the water and fishing for different water animals. 

 This little one LOVED the trains!! He spent quite a bit of time playing with all the trains.
 Good thing these two cuties won't be driving for a long time!

 Our future firefighter?

This is scary....this girl LOVES to shop!!! :) we might be in trouble later on. HA!
Photobucket

0 comments: